In just a couple of weeks we’ll be moving to Level IV of our reopening plan.
What does this mean? A few changes you’ll see soon:
– options for both indoor and outdoor services
– nursery care will be available for both 9am and 11am services
– the return of the Saturday evening service
A few things will be different than pre-COVID times:
– pre-registration will be required
– seating will be limited
– no congregational singing at indoor services
– temperature checks and masks required
We’ll continue to broadcast our 9am service and offer drive-thru communion for those who aren’t able to attend in person.
Stay tuned for more details in next week’s announcements.